Some Recent Finds From Several Trips - Nothing Earth Shattering

If that Lincoln on the right is a 1912-S (I can't quite make out the mintmark), I'm envious!  Even a 12-D is a ~10 million mintage coin. What's the date+mm on the Buffie?

Looks like your perseverance (in the tough weather) paid off from an enjoyment/satisfaction standpoint, at least.  And your dog seems to downright enjoy the snowy ground.  😁

Thx El. Dab of husky a few gens back....and man does she love the snow.   Miss seeing you down for the NV hunts.  I've been AWOL the last few.

Brian

7 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

If that Lincoln on the right is a 1912-S (I can't quite make out the mintmark), I'm envious!  Even a 12-D is a ~10 million mintage coin. What's the date+mm on the Buffie?

Looks like your perseverance (in the tough weather) paid off from an enjoyment/satisfaction standpoint, at least.  And your dog seems to downright enjoy the snowy ground.  😁

Yes, GB, the 12s and 13s were good years.  Founds several of each here on the left coast.  Buff is a 16s, and a shame it's roached.  Founds a 13s type 2 several years ago in about the same shape.  Tons of details when lost, but not so pretty now.

• Like 2

Glad to see you getting out and finding stuff....i'm envious. Over here on the Eastern side of the state, still fighting winter. Seems to be taking longer for Spring to get here this year than past years.

All very nice.

• Thanks 1

Very good hunt and if you get tired of detecting you also get to pan for gold.

That is a great time.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Thanks 1

Well congrats on the Barber, Buffie, IHP, Wheaties, and the Silver & Gold! It looks like some great hunts to me, Zincoln, specailly this time of year. Well done!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, OregonGregg said:

Glad to see you getting out and finding stuff....i'm envious. Over here on the Eastern side of the state, still fighting winter. Seems to be taking longer for Spring to get here this year than past years.

This morning it's mid 20s over here Gregg.  Turn on that heater over east so you and I can go turn over some sod!