Alaska Mining Superstore

Amazing story Steve and thanks for sharing it with us. Having worked in Alaska for 9 Summers I witnessed  myself the tremendous need for boats, snowmobiles and ATV's.... Unlike over here where they are considered luxuries over there they are primary modes of transportation and used by nearly everyone. Great job and one to be very proud of. 

strick 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I never really thought of it before but it makes  sense for so many reasons.  Once you've built a successful business and ready to retire,  selling it to the your dedicated and passionate  employees  just seems  a win- win for all.

Can't tell you how many  successful mom n' pop business I've seen  ended up going bust because it was decided to "turn  the  company over to the kids"   when we retire. 

A passion for the business as well as some "skin in the game"  seems key here.

• Like 5

It's like a candy store 😍😍 😍 There is something there for everyone. I bought a couple machines there and they were fantastic.  Great to see them expanding. Nice job Steve on being involved there.

• Like 1

That is hands down the best mining and prospecting outlet I've ever seen and far beyond anything I could have imagined. I especially love the variety of dredging equipment. It's been a long time since I was dredging and I miss it every day.

Congratulations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey Steve. Congratulations on a lifetime of dedication to your passion and the positive outcome you have had on the thousands of people you have helped over the years, and continue to inspire today. That store is awesome! 

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Alaska Mining Superstore