Great job, persistence and learning your detector both pay off. 👍 Nice rings, congrats!

• Like 3

Great job on the find and glad for the save.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 1

Finding gold never gets old - congrats!!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, that beach is seriously the best despite everything else around it being sanded in. The treasures keep piling up there, or at least the coins will anyhow. Hopefully there won't be a flood of detectorists, but I did put out hints about which beach it is! ;) 
that beach will be my go to beach during lowtide, but I'll need to scout out the area for a another viable beach to detect at in the meantime.

7 hours ago, Sirius said:

Thanks everyone, that beach is seriously the best despite everything else around it being sanded in. The treasures keep piling up there, or at least the coins will anyhow. Hopefully there won't be a flood of detectorists, but I did put out hints about which beach it is! 😉
that beach will be my go to beach during lowtide, but I'll need to scout out the area for a another viable beach to detect at in the meantime.

Nice job on the gold. From your comments you are learning much faster than I expected. Backup , multiple beaches are a must. Just be careful and guarded with your favorite Hotspot for as long as you can. Here in So.Cal it doesn't matter anymore whether I post pics of beaches and a map. Between the Youtubers and volume of hunters over the last 5 years in particular , most spots are simply overrun. Sharing a spot amongst friends is a double edged sword. Enjoy it while you can.

• Like 1