MXT Coil For Depth

Yeah, yeah...I know its 2023 and a question like this seems a btt out of the ordinary these days, especially one concerning the ole tried and true Whites MXT. The Legendary detector that still chugs and chugs along with the best of them made today. Question is I have been wondering if anyone who uses one what brand and size xoil would you put on the MXT for greater depth on open fields? I am not into trying this or that coil and figuring out which one responds the best, wasting my money. Thanks in advance to all that respond, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IronDigger said:

Yeah, yeah...I know its 2023 and a question like this seems a btt out of the ordinary these days, especially one concerning the ole tried and true Whites MXT. The Legendary detector that still chugs and chugs along with the best of them made today. Question is I have been wondering if anyone who uses one what brand and size xoil would you put on the MXT for greater depth on open fields? I am not into trying this or that coil and figuring out which one responds the best, wasting my money. Thanks in advance to all that respond, 

13" Detech Ultimate Coil.  Bar none.

• Like 6

For MXT, for open fields, clearly 13" Detech ultimate, and as a small coil, 6x8" SEF,, or possibly a 7" Ultimate coil..

• Like 6