Big Show In Germany This Weekend

Seeing this post from yesterday reminded me there's a huge outdoor sporting equipment show in Nuremberg already started (today, 2 March 2023) and going through Sunday.  Apparently metal detectors are a significant (for us anyway 😉) component.  Hopefully we'll get more info on some of the hinted/promised soon-to-be releases.  Anyone here going to attend?

• Like 2

My trouble on all theses new detectors they talk about coming out soon is I find myself not just out of but totally out of money. I’ve bought traded and what ever else you want to call it I’ve done it to get something else. I’m almost to the point of not having a pot to pee in are a window to throw it out.

All together now Poor Chuck. Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/2/2023 at 12:38 PM, Ridge Runner said:

My trouble on all theses new detectors they talk about coming out soon is I find myself not just out of but totally out of money. I’ve bought traded and what ever else you want to call it I’ve done it to get something else. I’m almost to the point of not having a pot to pee in are a window to throw it out.

All together now Poor Chuck. Hahaha 

For some of us at least it boils down to one immutable truth.We can only buy what we really need and not what we want.Speaking for myself of course.

• Like 2