12x7 Xceed 6000 Great Depth

• The title was changed to 12x7 Xceed 6000 Great Depth

Got three more today. All are on video waiting for me to get them edited. One of the three nuggets today, a . 5 or a . 55 was heard at 12 3/4 inches. The pic is of all gold total out of this particular wash, found with the NF12x7. 

IMG_20230303_145300884_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

Hell yeah buddy!  Looking forward to putting the smackdown on the claims this summer.  Its such a smooth running coil, the gold is not gonna stand a chance in the digs. I might have to rework some tailings for itty bitty ones the 11" missed.  Fingers crossed when the big coil comes out its this smooth. 

• Like 1

And the 6x8. I will need to rework some waste piles too. I am thinking about building a boom up there to help move all of that limestone rubble out of our way. Only problem with this is we have to put it back by hand as well. We have to come up with an efficient method by hand. I'm thinking. 🤔

• Like 1

I think the 12x7 is more sensitive than the 11" round and I am thinking it is going to hit on tiny gold better and perhaps deeper. However, I think some gold at depth the 11" is still going to outperform the 12x7, such as the 23 gram caliche encased crystaline nugget I hit on at I think 14"-14 3/4" deep. You can't expect a 9" equivalent coil to outperform an 11" coil for depth on some gold. That is comparing apples to oranges. I think the 12x7 will stay on my 6000 most of the time in Arizona. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Wendell Clark said:

Nice finds Reese. How do you think the NF 12x7 compares to the stock 11 in depth and sensitivity?

I also think that the 12x7 is more sensitive than the stock 11 mono. Depth on varying size targets is yet to be determined but its within the same 'ballpark' and Im sure that the decreased noise of the NF coil will improve depth significantly as well

• Like 5

I just wish the NF 12 x 7 would be available somewhere in the US for purchase anytime soon. BTW, I never understood why so many AU shops will not ship to the US.

GC

• Sad 1