12x7 Xceed 6000 Great Depth

4 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

I just wish the NF 12 x 7 would be available somewhere in the US for purchase anytime soon. BTW, I never understood why so many AU shops will not ship to the US.

GC

I got mine from Chris at Arizona outback and Reese got his from Rob.  There should be a new batch in anytime now.    You might want to call Rob at Robs detectors or Chris and get your name on the list for new batch.  

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure, but it seems every since COVID many manufactures haven't recovered 100%.  Whether it's chip shortages, lack of work force or whatever, just seems like it's much harder to get really anything anymore.  Nugget Finder coils are no exception, many have been waiting for the 6000 coils since last year, with only small batches trickling in.  Anyone looking for Nugget Finder coils, we would love to do business with you.  We do have a priority list for the new GPX 6000 coils, so the sooner you get your name on it,  the sooner you will be able to get one. 

I always recommend dealing with your local or favorite dealer.  

Rob 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I snagged 9 more nuggets today with the NF 12x7 coil most were deep. Video coming in a week or two. They were in a very sketchy wash. One of these days soon I suspect I will run into a Green Mohave in this deep steep sided wash. Cholla got me again. Got it on video. 😆🤣

IMG_20230316_182536503.jpg

• Like 3