MX Sport And Prospecting

JT66

The MX Sport is currently one if the best options available for fresh water detecting.

Insuring the MX Sport would work properly with existing coils would have scored a lot of points with people that have large existing coil collections. People have made adapters but results have been mixed. White's has officially disavowed the practice at http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?75564-MX-Sport-Coils-Adapter-Info

On June 16, 2016 at 11:41 AM, tboykin said:

Just so ya know, we're listening to what you guys are asking for. We just want to make sure things are 100% Kosher before we release products.... Lesson learned.

8" coil please.  The 6X8" detech coil is my go-to coil on the MXT, for general metal detecting (not prospecting.) I wish White's made a coil like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rico - message received. The MX Sport has only been out a few months, but the demand for coil options is there. Finally starting to see some potential after we got the bugs worked out. Which one of you guys will go find us a nugget with the MX Sport?

• Like 1

Thats great Tom,  first my white,s is back to uk. second time, it got some cracks in the edge of the display, 

looks like s the screws where to hard thightned.  also the mx from a search m8, its garantee, so no problemo :)

got also a cracked prostar. but they send me a new one, i love the service of white,s :)

but first gold nugget not here in the netherlands,  wrong country for nuggets