A good hunt. There is more there. Can you hunt on state land? You could look for cellar holes to hunt. In the spring where ever you see lilac bushes something was probably there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rick N. MI said:

A good hunt. There is more there. Can you hunt on state land? You could look for cellar holes to hunt. In the spring where ever you see lilac bushes something was probably there.

Thanks Rick!  There are state gamelands I’m pretty sure I could detect on.  It’s just finding those old homesites if there even are any in my area.  I’ve pored over old topos trying to find something.  

• Like 1

Congrats on the Rosie and silver jewelry! I think the 1 & 2 pennies are Canadian. It looks like you got an older button too and that compact is very cool! Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good on the Rosie and the compass pedant is still a cool find. For places to hunt, you might check your surrounding towns for golf courses being renovated. I am hunting on my 3rd one in the last four years and all have been good for silver coinage and good jewelry. Anyway, good luck on finding new spots. HH jim tn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice job NC! Any silver ya get is still silver 👍 seems to me you got you some lemons and made lemonade!

Cool pendant too. Find some new spots!

• Like 2