First Manti Blood

cjc

3 hours ago, Airtemisa said:

Nice beauty!

Was it very old? I mean, the year.

na, not that old, but deep though--Toms settings are no joke...

cjc

• Like 2

On 3/11/2023 at 4:48 PM, canslawhero said:

'rusted foreign coins', Canadian or Mexican?

all types mostly Russian.  Just digging only "12 line' knocks out a lot of  them.

c

...and a rock. looks to be about 1 ct likley Zales or something....this detector is a great edge machine keeps you off anything corroded while others are getting bogged down with those signals. Wish the low conductor mode ran in salt though--it's very clean and sharp.  The Surf is not bad either though.  Probably a better audio response in the All Tones than anything to date--those alloys scream. There's  also a "soft" sound to gold.

IMG_5041.JPG

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, cjc said:

this detector is a great edge machine keeps you off anything corroded while others are getting bogged down with those signals. Wish the low conductor mode ran in salt though--it's very clean and sharp.  The Surf is not bad either though.  Probably a better audio response in the All Tones than anything to date--those alloys scream. There's  also a "soft" sound to gold.

Have you tried the Normal vs enhanced audio theme? I don't know  it is my imaginations or what, but the gold sound better in enhanced vs normal for All Tones. Better ''zing' sounding than say.. corroded pull tab, fresh drop pull tab sound the same though.. 

• Like 2

I will give that a try. 

c

• Like 1

• The title was changed to First Manti Blood