Gold Seeker Adventures Xceed6000 Video

I just got onto Lucky Strike Prospecting and they have them and it appears they are in stock. Tell them I referred you I bought a couple things from them, including my walco pick. It takes about a month for it to arrive. 

• Like 1

That price is Australian Dollar . They take payment through PayPal up front. They will give you a price and shipping to your door if you include your mailing address in the email. That way you have a total to send through PayPal 

• 2 weeks later...

New video of Gpx6000 and Nugget Finder 12x7 Exceed 6000 coil.

• Like 2

Boy the 6000 sure makes them sound larger then they are doesn't it? I have the 10x5 but now you have me looking for the 12x7...nice video and BTW there is something wrong with your video camera as it is blurring out the top of the screen sometimes 🙂

strick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

Boy the 6000 sure makes them sound larger then they are doesn't it? I have the 10x5 but now you have me looking for the 12x7...nice video and BTW there is something wrong with your video camera as it is blurring out the top of the screen sometimes 🙂

strick

Strick, the video blurring out is a blurring filter I put in those areas to help prevent anyone who knows the area from locating where I am finding my gold. I hunt gold full-time for a living as you know already and the last thing I need is others showing up cleaning out my secret spots. 😁. I really enjoy helping other nugget hunters find more gold but my secret spots are my secret spots. Yes the 6000 really hits on tiny gold hard, like the Monster. If you get the NF 12x7, you won't be disappointed. That coil glides over the rocks and stubby vegetation 100% better than the Coiltek. 

• Like 1

I knew what you were doing was just razzing you a bit and I would have done the same thing...thanks for the intel on the coil. Will be looking out for more of your videos 🙂

strick

• Like 2
  • Haha 1