Wireless Headphone For My Nox 600 Advice

moiloon

2 hours ago, Fd001 said:

CSR8645 is only BT4.0 , CSR8645 does not support low latency

Nice sleuthing job.  Seems like almost no one noticed.  Case closed.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, moiloon said:

and they show the +?   why will mine just not work grrrrrrr, is there a specific process you use? as i seem to have tried every way imaginable, even last night went down to lower firmware on the nox, same, so went back up to the latest as it changed nothing regarding my issue

Yes, equinox 600 show +

- power on headphones 

- power on equinox

- wait 10-20 sec

If connecting first time:

- Press the wireless button on the side of the EQUINOX 

- press "+" and " -" buttons for 3 sec on headphone

- wait

On 3/11/2023 at 12:26 PM, F350Platinum said:

Some headphones just don't play well. Yes, the + should show up at the same time. There might be a special setting on the headphones?

I don't have experience with the headphones you are trying. I have about 4 different types that all pair well, even earbuds that I don't like, and I think they discontinued them. I provided USA links to the headphones I use, here's my favorite on Amazon UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lightweight-Bluetooth-Headphones-Multipoint-Connectivity-5-0-USB-C/dp/B08QRQMLVY

I looked for the others I know work on the UK site but only found these. 🙂

could I also ask, which earbus your using, and recomendations, as i may aswll buy a set of those also, small enough to put in my kit, and possiblly better than over ear during warm weather

kindest regards

2 minutes ago, moiloon said:

could I also ask, which earbus your using, and recomendations, as i may aswll buy a set of those also, small enough to put in my kit, and possiblly better than over ear during warm weather

kindest regards

The earbuds I have aren't made anymore, they were discontinued. I don't like putting things in my ears anyway. 😀 Sorry but I don't have a current recommendation, someone else might have one. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moiloon said:

kindest regards

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

The earbuds I have ar7en't made anymore, they were discontinued. I don't like putting things in my ears anyway. 😀 Sorry but I don't have a current recommendation, someone else might have one. 🙂

These neckband earbuds I know support APTX-LL

Glazata Wireless Headphones Neckbands with Magnetic Earbuds Sports Earphones aptX & aptX-LL Stereo Wireless Headphones for Workouts 「Grey」 https://a.co/d/j2aysS9

APTX-LL Compatible earbuds are hard to locate because: 1) APTX-LL has been superseded by APX-Adaptive and Bluetooth LE LC3 Audio so APTX-LL supported devices are disappearing and 2) BT audio manufacturerers are generally terrible about clearly and precisely publishing the protocols and codecs that are supported by their products.  It's really frustrating.

• Like 2

Worse, they'd have to be available from a UK dealer or online store. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 10:30 AM, F350Platinum said:

Sorry for the photo showing them with the Deus, as Chase wrote I have used them with both. I merely posted that photo to show you the wrap tape. Took the picture for another post to show they're ok with the Deus 2 as well with an Aptx-LL transmitter plugged into the backphone puck.

just thought id post to say thanks, got my creative headphones, paired up in aptx-ll straight away, im grateful immensely for your advice

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moiloon said:

just thought id post to say thanks, got my creative headphones, paired up in aptx-ll straight away, im grateful immensely for your advice

You're welcome. 🙂 Looking forward to your adventures! 

• Like 1