Hello From Central Arizona

Desert Law

The name here is Kelley, and just wanted to start with a howdy folks. Got my first detector at 17 and been hunting on and off sense then. Now looking at aimlessly walking around the Arizona desert searching for nuggets. I’ve had my Gold Monster for about 3 months. Still haven’t found anything other than lead and wire. But only been out 4 times between Dr. appointments. Just picked up a White’s TDI SL that was NIB for a good price. Want to get a Sadie loop for it and give it a swing.

• Like 6

Kelley,

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here with us.

There are many people here that can help you with almost any question that you can think of and I know that we will reading some of your stories of your hunts. You have some good equipment and some experience with it so don't be shy about posting.

Remember that some of us on the forum never get out your direction and enjoy seeing pictures of that part of the country.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome from East Texas.

Kelley

You are in the right place for nugget hunting. We here are always happy for more people to come on board . Hope we can help you and at the same time you could help us.

You got another Texan here. You know you got gold gold and you got white gold but in Texas we have black gold. The trouble with it it just is hard to get it to shine.

Glad to have you here.

Chuck 

• The title was changed to Hello From Central Arizona