Manticore Gold

Nice gold strick! 👍

Ring looks old. Any idea what the stone is? Glad the weather isn't holding you back. I know my wife would want that one.

• Like 2

Very nice!  When it finally thaws enough for regular park hunting I'll keep those 13's and 18's in mind!  The beach I've been hitting lately, every 18 I've dug and I've dug a lot of them has been a .22LR bullet.  Dang bullets...

And I was enduring grief from my lovely bride less than an hour ago for her not getting any of my gold finds for the last year or so.  We had friends over, one of my two detecting buddies and his wife.  His wife was showing off the 18K band with 40 tiny diamonds that my buddy found and had cleaned up for her.  My wife, derided me for several minutes on the subject.  And I just sort of had to sit there and take it...

- Dave

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The alternative to taking it, would have been to divulge my intentions of selling all the gold and silver from the last year to finance new coils, and stuff...  So I remained dutifully chagrined without giving up my intentions.

- Dave

• Like 3

2 very nice finds that will make someone very happy.

Great job on the recovery and good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

Great gold finds, strick, well done! I've seen rings like that, but they usually have initials in script letters on the face. The initials may have been removed from that one, or maybe they were never added on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice gold strick! 👍

Ring looks old. Any idea what the stone is? Glad the weather isn't holding you back. I know my wife would want that one.

Thanks 350 there is no stone it's just engraved I think...the inside has a stamp or crude makers mark but I cant make it out as thats where the mower clipped it...thankfully it can be repaired 

11 hours ago, UT Dave said:

The alternative to taking it, would have been to divulge my intentions of selling all the gold and silver from the last year to finance new coils, and stuff...  So I remained dutifully chagrined without giving up my intentions.

- Dave

Dave sometimes it's better not to fight back as you know lol. If she complains that you are detecting too much just say you are now driven to find something nice for her after the dinner conversation the other night 😄

strick 

• Like 1