Detectorpro Uniprobe Pulse Induction Probe (headphones)

Hello fellow members. I have been looking at these for awhile now and was curious if anyone out there has tried them? Personally I am waiting for their Rattler version because I prefer situational awareness that is scheduled for release this spring to use with my Deus 1 and 2 and possibly a second pair for the NOX 800.                                                                         6D63CD33-E75C-4496-A419-3801785A739E_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.d5c7cc5056308fb3819fa4f2994b9f97.jpeg 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Hello fellow members. I have been looking at these for awhile now and was curious if anyone out there has tried them? Personally I am waiting for their Rattler version because I prefer situational awareness that is scheduled for release this spring to use with my Deus 1 and 2 and possibly a second pair for the NOX 800.                                                                         6D63CD33-E75C-4496-A419-3801785A739E_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.d5c7cc5056308fb3819fa4f2994b9f97.jpeg 

Carter is a good guy and his products work as advertised.

• Like 1

Sorry to ask but did u try the bone connector headphones from XP??

RR

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rivers rat said:

Sorry to ask but did u try the bone connector headphones from XP??

RR

No worries Rios Rato from the UK.Anyway yes I have them and use them often and i like them.They work very well for being able to hear what is happening around you and help with my diminished hearing.You have to be careful with them though in relic sites with a lot of big iron.They will rattle ones brain and mine has already been rattled plumb to death.

I have these, they work but they never really clicked for me.  Just seemed like too much stuff wired to my head and didn't really see any advantage with this PI probe over a handheld pinpointer at the end of the day.  I was using them with a GPX PI detector for a spell.  One issue was figuring out how to stow the wired probe when not in use because the coiled cord wants to pull it back towards the earcup.

With the XP Deus 2, I just use the wireless Mi6 pinpointer and of course the wireless phones.  Which basically accomplishes the same thing as you can hear both the detector and pinpointer through the phones (though not simultaneously).

After getting used to being free from a bunch of dangling wires (probe cord and the headphone cord), I doubt I will go back to it, though I may give it another go with my Axiom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Carter is a good guy and his products work as advertised.

Thats cool George. And i have watched enough of his vids to know that he is a top hand with any detector that he happens to be using on any given day.