Searching A Long Lost Youtube Video

Evening to all,i spend countless hours looking for a video on youtube ,i almost give up as it may lost in the archives of the youtube inferno:

The video was showing a beach/lake comber using a CZ machine BUT connected to a modified/inverted leaf blower.

The aim was to everytime he had a target press the trigger from the blower who i believed was connected to a venturi system,connected to a PVC pipe sucking the sand from the middle of the CZ coil,and all the water and material was then send to a waist basket designed like a sandcoop.

Do you guys remember watching this video it must be +12 years old at least .

Thanks

RR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

• 1 month later...

The system you're describing seems to be a dredge with a  different suction arm🤔.

You can easily realize It but:

Consider the Power absorption of a centrifugal pump used for the purpose and think about the battery you'll need to give It some time in use...which leads me to think of lithium, which leads me to think of a portable blower....plus a venturi arm

Hi his system was petrol powered look like a petrol leaf blower.............i read somewhere (probably on a gardening forum)that it can be use but wont last due to the weigh/mass of material needed to be removed.............i guess it wont work on a fishing weight sitting at 30cm on a hard pack layer.

I guess its a tool for soft sand. But i do love the idea i almost bought a dredge(still for sale) in the UK to try in rivers...........

RR

On 4/19/2023 at 8:29 PM, Rivers rat said:

But i do love the idea i almost bought a dredge(still for sale) in the UK

In fact, if you think about seriously starting a dredging operation, the minimum power is at least 5 horsepower.Although sand is easily sucked up, just the stones in the middle and any heavier material, remain on the search bed otherwise.

I got decent results with a 6.5 horsepower and an inexpensive motor pump, but when I think about the bulky pipes,the weight of transport and the cost...I wouldn't do it again.

You'll soon forget the suction and tend to the boost, maybe spend on a dpv for some ground leveling.

Be cautios (laws involved⚠️)

• Like 2

On 3/16/2023 at 9:26 PM, Rivers rat said:

Evening to all,i spend countless hours looking for a video on youtube ,i almost give up as it may lost in the archives of the youtube inferno:

The video was showing a beach/lake comber using a CZ machine BUT connected to a modified/inverted leaf blower.

The aim was to everytime he had a target press the trigger from the blower who i believed was connected to a venturi system,connected to a PVC pipe sucking the sand from the middle of the CZ coil,and all the water and material was then send to a waist basket designed like a sandcoop.

Do you guys remember watching this video it must be +12 years old at least .

Thanks

RR

Hello RR. The only one which comes to mind is the "Aquaticvak-5000". !?

Aquaticvak-5000.jpg.44dcfbafb61590ff9e4b7081798268fc.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, locator said:

Hello RR. The only one which comes to mind is the "Aquaticvak-5000". !?

Aquaticvak-5000.jpg.44dcfbafb61590ff9e4b7081798268fc.jpg

Jeez we are getting closer........................:)

RR

• Like 1

I remember that video, the guy was about waist deep, calm water like a lake, detecting then sucking up the targets. One thing that stood out, the small 2 stroke sure was loud on the open water. And the detector was a CZ20. The Aquaticvak (above) looks like, I think I remember the guy walking into the water with the CZ setup and it was similar> The video was not the best..

Got me wanting to find that video now..it was at least 2o10 when it was youtubed.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 8:41 PM, Rivers rat said:

Jeez we are getting closer........................:)

According to what you can see, it is a lawn mower converted into a vacuum cleaner.

At that point I would opt for an apposite plastic propeller instead of the centrifugal pump.

Having to make all that noise, what do you care about cloudy water?

You would certainly get numerous followers🤣 before and after the capture🥲 

• Haha 1

Got friend working for the FBI shall i ask them to run a special search for a long lost youtuber in the water ,sucked by his evil machine .............😝

RR