Well I Didn't Get Much But I'm Fine With It, Still On A Roll

26 minutes ago, jim tn said:

Anytime you get a "piece" of silver, its a good day in my book. And a large cent is a great added bonus. Good hunting! HH Jim Tn

Thanks Jim, not many finds up here, thought I'd go out and get some. 🤣 5 miles of walking for 3 things is a bit rough.

• Like 1

Not much ?👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

My last hunt got me a pull tab , a screw and a blob of weld slag.......THAT's not much 🙄

You did just fine , might be getting "super spectacular site spoiled" there 350.... 🤔

Terrible situation !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Not much ?👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

My last hunt got me a pull tab , a screw and a blob of weld slag.......THAT's not much 🙄

You did just fine , might be getting "super spectacular site spoiled" there 350.... 🤔

Terrible situation !  

Yeah, it sucks to be me 😎 thanks RVP. 🙂

Seriously though, it's hard to keep the adrenaline up enough to walk all that and get nothing, I wasn't feeling all that great today. Thankfully I got a great hit as soon as I got out in the second field, so it was all worth it. I would have been happy with the button! Just probably wouldn't have posted it. 🙄

That's a handsome Pistareen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

That's a handsome Pistareen.

Thanks, it's been quite a while since I found a cut 1 Reale, this 2 is my first I think. I have a few bits in my collection now. 🙂 I'd really like to find a whole one. 

• Like 3

I think you are doing well F350. Yes, we experience both productive and not-so-productive field excursions, but nonetheless, I feel that your persistence, enterprise, and effort in the field will pay dividends over the long haul. 

All the very best next time out. 🙂 

Jim.

• Thanks 1

Another nice hunt for you even though you think otherwise.

Wish I could get out there and find some of those nice items, but all I can do is work on projects around here and then it's to late to get out there.

Next month I head back to the Gulf area for more work, so I don't know when I will ever get back to detecting.

Good luck on your next outing and look for the old outhouses and follow the path to the house and barn.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1