Off Topic I Don't Think I Have Access To Post In The Classified

This is not a classified ad just a question. When I purchased my Equinox 800 they threw in a Free Minelab EQX15 coil . It's still sealed in the bag. I wanted a pinpointer but the shop I purchased everything at was sold out of all brands. Does this coil have enough value to trade for a pinpoint?  Again I'm not selling or trading here just asking if it's worth looking into or offering it for a trade. The store said all he could do is next week he could do a even swap for a smaller coil I think a 8" . All in using now is the included EWX11 .

6 hours ago, saboken said:

This is not a classified ad just a question. When I purchased my Equinox 800 they threw in a Free Minelab EQX15 coil . It's still sealed in the bag. I wanted a pinpointer but the shop I purchased everything at was sold out of all brands. Does this coil have enough value to trade for a pinpoint?  Again I'm not selling or trading here just asking if it's worth looking into or offering it for a trade. The store said all he could do is next week he could do a even swap for a smaller coil I think a 8" . All in using now is the included EWX11 .

If you had bought that coil it would cost around $230 to $250, so now you know the new value to help in looking for a trade.

• Like 3

That packed ground is desert concrete. You will find that places no vehicle has ever run over .

The 6" coil is worth more than most pin pointers.  (and less than the 15") Just some  FYI to consider.,

Just 2  fairly top end and frequent favorite pin pointers for an example but  the Garrett Carrott  and the Minelab 35 ,  both around $130 there are more expensive ones and lots of cheaper ones 

There is a pretty good pin pointer built into the Equinox too .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1