Something That Isn't Discussed Much Regarding The Legend

Bill  

All your doing is telling it as you see it for yourself in the field and for you at half the price of some others.

Keep it up 👍.

Chuck 

• Like 3

Glad you called attention to this aspect. We don't hear much on this.  There is one You Tube channel I watch a bit of from the UK that is mainly saltwater beach detecting with the Legend. It seems to perform well. I know the Beach modes run well on conductive Inland sites as an alternative to M3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Here's a news flash for you beach hunters: the Legend is a sleeper.  A MAJOR sleeper.  It will compete with anything currently on the market in terms of depth, sensitivity to small items and stability. 

I have no doubt that this is the case. I'll be beach hunting in a few weeks on salt water beaches. I'll let you know how it went. But for everything else? Show me a detector that can do more 🙂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Here's a news flash for you beach hunters: the Legend is a sleeper.  A MAJOR sleeper.  It will compete with anything currently on the market in terms of depth, sensitivity to small items and stability.  I've run an Equinox since it first came out and the Legend is a match for it.  My buddies with their Deus II's were a bit surprised that I could hit everything they could hit with their machines.

Hi Bill

What part of the beach? One issue was when the legend first came out and before the update it was not huntable salt in water contact.

7 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

There was a salt issue that was remedied in one of the earliest updates.

Although, the weird thing was that it wasn't occurring on all Legends. It seems that perhaps due to chip shortages, chip clones may have been used that weren't jiving right with the salt algorithms. Just a guess though.