Hello From Mississippi

Slad74

Hey All,

I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago when I posted about an issue I had with my Equinox 800, but I never made an official 'new member' post. I'm from Mississippi and began metal detecting around 2015. Lately, I mainly go detecting on my lunch break with a co-worker of mine. I started out detecting with the Garrett ACE 250, then moved up to the AT Pro, and then transitioned to the Equinox 800. I just recently purchased the Equinox 700, but I haven't had the chance to use it yet. I may get the Legend as well, but I'm not sure of that yet. I'll probably be selling my (repaired) Equinox 800 real soon (hopefully).

I enjoy all types of metal detecting, not just relic or coin shooting. As long as I get to dig up some history, I'm happy.

Well, like I said, I just wanted to make my official 'new member' post.

See y'all around on the forums!

• Like 5

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

Slad74

Glad to have you here from central Texas but I was hatched in Union Mississippi.

You will find a bunch of great people here that is willing to help you at the drop of a hat .

I come from a long line of stump jumpers.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. Only been to Mississippi once in the olive branch area. Cool state with tons of history. What kind of history do you enjoy finding most there?

• Like 1