Back At It

Nice bit of gold for your first lump on your return to detecting. 

Looking forward to hearing about your future adventures and finds.

There is nothing fun about getting old, I'm starting to feel it, I grunt now when I get up off the ground recovering a target, especially towards the end of the day 😛

• Like 3

I hear you prunt, getting up and down several times digging even 1 target let alone several targets each time out can wear you out. I removed the short handle on my pick and installed a long shovel handle so I could stand up for most of digging a target until I need to kneel down to retrieve it. Much better on my legs and knees at the end of the day. 

• Like 4

Glad to see the gold again after so many years I bet.

You may need to get your girl a better detector and let her help find some more. I don't thik that anyone here would say a word about you hiding a couple of nuggets for her to find.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Like 2

Looks nice, welcome back!  I’m local- I like to go when I can - favorites include a couple hours northwest and also northeast of San Bernardino… What general areas do you frequent?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotAU? said:

Looks nice, welcome back!  I’m local- I like to go when I can - favorites include a couple hours northwest and also northeast of San Bernardino… What general areas do you frequent?

I live in Hemet at the moment. I go about anywhere within a few hours usually. Dale most off the time tho. 

• Like 1