Odd 2oz Bracelet

I have seen items like that made by some of the Indians that travel the country for area Pow-Wow's.

They make several at a time and sell them under a tent around the camp, and make some while the people are looking at the wares they have to sell. Some of these Indians are from places from around the US and Hawaii.

They are hard to clean at times due to the amount of copper in them, but the silver cleans up nicely.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Interesting piece. Wonder what the stones are made of. Glass, quartz?

I think the large stone has been tumbled.  It has some irregular features to it.  The two smaller 'stones' have been made into marbles.

When I take it to my metal detecting club a friend of mine knows the jaspers and other rocks that this could be made from.

• Like 1

Very pretty piece and a nice find, congrats! There are a lot of jewelry makers here in Colorado who make these kinds of pieces for metaphysical, art, and Renaissance fairs and shops. They're also very popular with the new "hippie" generation. 😎

• Thanks 1

Standard Issue California HippieGirl bracelet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tmox said:

Standard Issue California HippieGirl bracelet

Ha...I guess it's from the 60's then!

Welcome to the HippieGirl club mn90403. You are now officially crowned as a member in good standing.

• Haha 1