Hello Everyone! First Post From Sw Oregon

338Edgeshooter

Hi everyone, my name is Chris im 49 and I live in S.W. Oregon, in pocket gold country right in between the Goldrush towns of Jacksonville and Gold Hill.  I am into Hunting, Fishing and Hunting for gold! Basically whatever allows me to wander! I have never really been a forum guy, just some after sundown internet time for info and entertainment but not much posting because of all the mess that always seems to go along with the forums. Iv’e been lurking here for a while and I haven’t seen any of that yet here so I joined up! Im not sure how active of a poster ill actually be but am going to give it a try, anyways just checking in with my first post to intoduce myself and say how much I have already enjoyed the great info here!

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Hello Everyone! First Post From Sw Oregon

Welcome to the forum and will be looking forward to your finds. Love to read about the hunt and seeing all the nice finds.

Good luck and good hunting out there, stay safe.

welcome to DP

Welcome aboard from SW Ohio (formerly southern Oregon coast)!

Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome to the forum you live in a great area for for all of your passions or addictions depending on how one looks at it.In addition to the gold their are many fine western relics and antique bottles still to be found in your area.Former and still recovering twenty year Steelhead bum who wintered in Brookings.

Welcome aboard fellow Oregonian.  I share your passions...and wish i were closer to the old gold country of Jackson county and surrounding!  

Like Doc....the steelhead bug still bites me!