When There Is Some Good Beach Erosion......

Strick,

I was using the stock coil. The 18k gold bracelet iD'd at 12.02...it was low "grunt". The other gold rings iD'd at 12.10 - 12.17.

Hit another beach yesterday for 5 hours. 18k gold ring with diamonds, 14k gold ring with emerald & diamonds and 7 silver rings. Plus a tremendous amount of coins....over $50!! . The digging was fast and furious! All found in the wet sand and surf.

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Now I know why your the President :biggrin:  Looks like I'm going to have to start heading down hill a little more often. The closest beach to me is on the Sac River...full of corona bottle caps! but there is the occasional ring. Nice work and keep posting...

strick

Rob

With loot like that, will we ever see you in the gold fields again?

• Like 1

Not to worry Norm...I'm sure he has already heard about the goodies I found today!!!

29 cents clad... One 1992 Rosie to boot!

But the real bonus was the 6900 million mosquito bites I suffered thru for this haul....

I surely have zika now!!!!!

20160623_201005.jpg

• Like 1

Paul looks like you and Rob are using the same brand of paper towels? ...You guys gotta quit holding out on this newbie...I need all the help I can get!

strick

• Like 1

Great post, congrats Rob ! This looks inspiring .... and makes it even harder to wait for a new CTX 3040 / 4040 :cool: