When There Is Some Good Beach Erosion......

Wow, that's awesome Rob!!

When I sold you that CTX I was getting a new MX Sport and figured it would keep me busy until a CTX 4040 came along. The MX Sport did not work out and with the minor update to the CTX just introduced I decided it was safe to just get another CTX 3030. It has only been out a few times since I got it but I have big beach detecting plans for it this fall.

You are killing it though so keep it up, and thanks for posting, got me really inspired!

2 hours ago, Rob said:

All found with a CTX 3030 (the one I bought from Steve........Thanks Steve!)

Glad you cleaned up all that junk so I could find me some more pull tabs. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that's some great detecting.

Now that is what I call metal detecting. Were you using the big coil or stock? Also curious how the target ID varied on the gold rings. I still have yet to find one heavy enough that ID's like a zinc penny. Therefore I keep digging lots of zinc pennies!  Thanks for posting all that wonderful treasure!

strick

Rob,

Very nice!

Waves do group like items together on a beach if given enough time, energy and tides.  There are times when sand is building and other times when it is being washed away.  Much of this has to do with the intervals.  It is often times as important as size.

Sometimes you can go to a beach and find quarters at the top and sometimes they are at the bottom and many times they are not there at all.  Rings are similar but not as frequent.

You did good by going back again, again and again to a beach with production and pockets.

Good job.

Mitchel

• Like 1