Not A Religous Person But...

Park dates back to late 1800's. Much of it was redone over the years and natural landscape has been covered with fill from different areas. At one end the fill that was brought in is better than 15' to level the grounds.

There is old stuff there but depths are mixed and finds very scattered as it is just fill. Majority of clad I pulled is 70's and newer and all within the can line.

I did turn that pentagon into a keychain, went back to see if I could find more of the band but no luck. Guess the mowers got the rest of it 😞

That scale... it's vintage..... made in Japan not China haha. All that stuff on it was from the boat blue I used for flyrods. Scale is still spot on in accuracy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kac said:

did turn that pentagon into a keychain, went back to see if I could find more of the band but no luck. Guess the mowers got the rest of it 😞

That scale... it's vintage..... made in Japan not China haha.

Glad to hear about the pentagon being saved, and as for the scale that was a good number that it showed.

Please read the following link as it will explain more about the number 666 and it's various meanings.

https://www.ryanhart.org/angel-number-666-meaning/

• Like 1

Nice finds, Better than digging tent stakes :laugh: Fitting find for my Boston buddy. I would ask you to check your scalp, but you already know it's there and it probably looks like mine. PS The scale looks like it could use some hand sanitizer.

• Haha 3

Gold, silver, and Satan! Great finds kac. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1