What Kind Of Gold Detector Do You Think Is The Extreme Deepest?

A friend of mine from France bought it and saw the gold bracelet with a big coil at 1 meter 35 cm.

The seller and producer is a young person, looks like a very entrepreneurial person, I did a lot of research. And his father has all his detectors tested in the volcanic region, almost at the foot of Mount Ararat. Most detectors can't pass through volcanic stones and stones that show metallic reaction.

Should I buy Extreme Deepest with you?
There are descriptions of the product on the Extreme Detectors official website, but when I asked them, they said that they would shoot field videos of the product, if there is another field from this device, I want to buy it. It is really not easy to get a gold bracelet with a big coil, so if it is a collective treasure or treasure , he will find it more deeply .
What do you think, what is your opinion?

TR-4.jpg

TR-3.jpg

extreme-deepest-front.jpg

After twenty years of experience, I can confidently say that the best and most reliable pl pulse detector for finding treasure and relics is the minelab gpx 5000. you won't find another detector with so many combinations of settings for every type of survey that allow you to work in almost all terrains with a huge range of coils and with ground balance that reaches perfection. remember that real depth in a pulse finder is first provided by proper ground balance and in this place Minelab and Garrett are the stars so far.

• Like 5

I removed your link since links of this sort included by first time posters usually are advertising links. It often gets the new poster banned immediately. I’ll give you a chance however. If people want to see the website they can Google it.

I can promise you your friend did not detect a bracelet at 1 meter with any metal detector. That is not possible with current technology. As the poster above noted, Minelab makes the best and most powerful. Anyone saying otherwise is going to need proof from trusted third party people, not some videos they make themselves.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, louisden said:

What do you think, what is your opinion?

Before you buy it Louisden, check out the BastardXWave.. This detector is the most extreme deepest.. 

• Like 1

😞

Another one from Turkey.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I removed your link since links of this sort included by first time posters usually are advertising links. It often gets the new poster banned immediately. I’ll give you a chance however. If people want to see the website they can Google it.

I can promise you your friend did not detect a bracelet at 1 meter with any metal detector. That is not possible with current technology. As the poster above noted, Minelab makes the best and most powerful. Anyone saying otherwise is going to need proof from trusted third party people, not some videos they make themselves.

Thank you very much bro unfortunately I didn't know

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

😞

Another one from Turkey.

It is a true friend of mine that Turkey is good in medicine , aesthetics and many other subjects . It may not be in everything, but it has very smart and good engineers. They were doing very well at the company I worked for. Isn't it at least 1000% stronger and better than Chinese products?
I ordered Turkish coffee, not even with additives like the ones here. Natural ...

3 hours ago, louisden said:

It is a true friend of mine that Turkey is good in medicine , aesthetics and many other subjects . It may not be in everything, but it has very smart and good engineers. They were doing very well at the company I worked for. Isn't it at least 1000% stronger and better than Chinese products?
I ordered Turkish coffee, not even with additives like the ones here. Natural ...

Phrunt (Simon) was not saying anything bad about the Turkish people. It is just that we have seen a few companies making outrageous claims based in Turkey, and questions about those companies on this forum. It is not all the companies - a lot of people here have great respect for Nokta/Makro. But there are other companies, in particular those that sell Long Range Locators (LRL) devices, that are the problem. Here is a recent thread. And one from Germany.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1