What Kind Of Gold Detector Do You Think Is The Extreme Deepest?

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Phrunt (Simon) was not saying anything bad about the Turkish people. It is just that we have seen a few companies making outrageous claims based in Turkey, and questions about those companies on this forum. It is not all the companies - a lot of people here have great respect for Nokta/Makro. But there are other companies, in particular those that sell Long Range Locators (LRL) devices, that are the problem. Here is a recent thread. And one from Germany.

Yes, you might be right. I'm sorry to take it that way because I don't know Phrunt.

Of course Steve is right. Unfortunately, most companies, including macro-points, are slandered even in Turkey. But the facts are different. For example, Nokta makra was very bad when it first came out, I bought Jeosonar myself. But I have witnessed that they improve themselves from year to year. We are in 2023, men may have developed it further. There are other companies that produce and sell devices such as toys. But in order to eliminate those who produce devices with their efforts, it is necessary to test the devices of those brands in the field and in difficult soil conditions. Including extreme detector.

There is a very nice sense of brotherhood in this forum. Everyone and everyone undertakes a very good mission in waiting for no one to be harmed. But I'm very interested in pi devices, especially big titles.

Regards

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, louisden said:

是的,你可能是对的。我很抱歉那样做,因为我不认识Phrunt

史蒂夫当然是对的。不幸的是,即使在土耳其,包括宏点在内的大多数公司也遭到诽谤。但事实不同。比如Nokta makra刚出来的时候很烂,我自己买了Jeosonar。但我见证了他们一年一年地提高自己。我们在 2023 年,人类可能已经进一步发展了它。还有其他公司生产和销售玩具等设备。但是为了淘汰那些用自己的努力生产设备的人,有必要在田间和困难的土壤条件下测试那些品牌的设备。包括极端探测器。

在这个论坛上有一种非常好的兄弟情谊。每个人,每个人都在等待没有人受到伤害,这是一项非常好的使命。但是我对圆周率设备很感兴趣,尤其是大标题。

问候

Most of China's products are good, and some products are purely shells, not technology, in order to make profits. (Metal detection is restricted in China, so there are no good products, but the assembly line is very first-class)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I should have been more clear in what I was saying, Turkish websites are often the ones hosting detectors such as this one, and this company also has a Long Range Detector section on their website which eats deeply into any credibility they have.

Certainly nothing against Turkish people or the country itself, these companies may not be in Turkey and just host their websites there for all I know. 

Nokta is a fine example of an exemplary company making detectors out of Turkey.

Please if you're looking into buying detectors like this do a lot of research first, you will very likely find out you're better off sticking with the main known brands such as Nokta, Minelab, Garrett and then as long as you pick the correct model for the task at hand you know you're getting a product that works as described.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Sorry I should have been more clear in what I was saying, Turkish websites are often the ones hosting detectors such as this one, and this company also has a Long Range Detector section on their website which eats deeply into any credibility they have.

Certainly nothing against Turkish people or the country itself, these companies may not be in Turkey and just host their websites there for all I know. 

Nokta is a fine example of an exemplary company making detectors out of Turkey.

Please if you're looking into buying detectors like this do a lot of research first, you will very likely find out you're better off sticking with the main known brands such as Nokta, Minelab, Garrett and then as long as you pick the correct model for the task at hand you know you're getting a product that works as described.

Thanks for your good suggestion bro. I follow all kinds of detectors, but in recent years, companies that produce institutionally have emerged from amateur detector manufacturers that work almost as much as Lorenz, although they are not as well known in the detector field in Turkey. Actually, it's not a lot of money. I'm considering buying a detector from extreme deepest and other pi companies in turkey and testing it.

2 hours ago, louisden said:

I'm considering buying a detector from extreme deepest and other pi companies in turkey and testing it.

What detectors will you be comparing them to?  

If you feel it does not cost a lot and are willing to risk losing it on a possible scam, you are certainly welcome to do so , and we all would love to see it perform as advertised ! Can you get a live demonstration of one before you buy or is a video and the advertising literature all that's available?  Claims of detecting depths over a meter appear with some regularity here on the forums but have never turned out to be true.   

The cautionary buyer beware responses you have received here are from some of the best detectorists in the world.  I'm sure the major detector companies have Steve's cell number on speed dial .   

I came here three years ago hoping to learn from the best there is and I am not disappointed  .  

Good luck in whatever path you choose.

There are some great deals on a GPX right now..... 

• Like 2