Anyone Not Able To Post?

Have had no issues on my widows Laptop or my wife's I pad pro

Those unable to post probably can't post a reply here? 🙂

I know @Jim Hemmingway was having trouble posting for some time, but I think he's got it sorted out now.

Hopefully any tips given out here give those with the problem the clues they need to resolve it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, phrunt said:

I know @Jim Hemmingway was having trouble posting for some time, but I think he's got it sorted out now.

Hopefully any tips given out here give those with the problem the clues they need to resolve it.

True if they can't use other devices or figure out the issue. And can't email me for some reason to report in. I had the issue and fixed it with a reset. Others have also. But I do have one user, Carolina, that says he simply can't get past it (he emailed me). But he also does not answer me directly on some alternative tests I have suggested, like my setting up a test account for him to use. So I figured I'd ask around and see what's up. Sounds to me like a rare issue affecting only some ipad users, and older iPads at that. In other words, I'm not going to lose any more sleep over it, and thank you all for that. :smile:

• Like 1

Only issues I have are being dumb and sometimes having a problem with fully connecting to this site's server meaning I will get to say the main forum page and only a third of it will load so I see down to maybe the Classifieds topic and everything below that is blank. I have that issue on my 2019 Mac mini, 2021 Dell Laptop, iPhone 13 and iPad Pro whether I am using them with my CenturyLink Wifi, with 5g or LTE data away from home or at other WiFi locations. It's annoying but I just start over and everything eventually works out. Some other sites won't load at all sometimes. At least Detector Prospector partially loads but then freezes. It also my have absolutely nothing to do with the Detector Prospector server.

My Dell Lap Top test...

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

If anyone has a problem just send it to Simon. 

I had some 'connection' issues last week when things just froze for an extended period but the next day everything seemed fine.  I chalked it up to connection issues.