Just Picked Up The X-Terra Pro

Just curious about how it will handle high ground minerals and how it will compare to some of my classic detector's such as my IDX Pro with Mr. Bill's mods. I also want to compare it to my Quest Q 30+.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Just curious about how it will handle high ground minerals and how it will compare to some of my classic detector's such as my IDX Pro with Mr. Bill's mods. I also want to compare it to my Quest Q 30+.

Go get 'em George!-----Give us a full report---don't hold anything back---good, bad & ugly (warts & all)!👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Easy assembly, charging the detector now.

I really like the detector. May keep it around for a week or so. Just me. Hard not to like. I'm a tall man and it will extend just fine. A little top heavy with the stock coil. More later.

• Like 1

Before I put my foot in my mouth I went done a look see on this detector. I’d say the price takes me back to the 70’s but the technology is here today.

With Minelab dropping detector prices every time you turn around and then come out with one that’s cheaper than dirt is only great for us the customer.

Ok uncle George I’m waiting on you doing your thing on giving us a report on that there detector .

Thanks ahead of time.

Chuck 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was in love with my Xterra 705 but sold it to get my equinox. Just sold my Legend and bought me an Xterra pro.
Will keep it in my car and use it secondarily to my Deus2. if you think that doesn’t make sense that’s fine. I do lots of things that don’t make sense to anyone but myself. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I was in love with my Xterra 705 but sold it to get my equinox. Just sold my Legend and bought me an Xterra pro.
Will keep it in my car and use it secondarily to my Deus2. if you think that doesn’t make sense that’s fine. I do lots of things that don’t make sense to anyone but myself. 

I'm thinking of doing the same...

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Just Picked Up The X-Terra Pro