X-Terra Pro And Air Bubble In Display

Well, I own a couple of Minelabs, and thought I would pass the idiot test for sure. I actually expected a static protective film and tried to remove "it", but there was nothing to remove on mine. The film was not statically adhered, but stuck more like a screen protector.

Normally there is a little tab or color difference for the protective film, and honestly it is very apparent that it doesn't belong. Definitely not the case on the Xterra if it is.

The Xterra-Pro does not come with a set of actual screen protectors like the equinox to apply.

It may be the screen protection is preinstalled on the Xterra and some have bubbles under the protection? 

7 hours ago, dirttick said:

Well, I own a couple of Minelabs, and thought I would pass the idiot test for sure. I actually expected a static protective film and tried to remove "it", but there was nothing to remove on mine. The film was not statically adhered, but stuck more like a screen protector.

Normally there is a little tab or color difference for the protective film, and honestly it is very apparent that it doesn't belong. Definitely not the case on the Xterra if it is.

The Xterra-Pro does not come with a set of actual screen protectors like the equinox to apply.

It may be the screen protection is preinstalled on the Xterra and some have bubbles under the protection? 

No, that's only really intended to provide protection during shipping, but there is no reason to remove it if you can deal with the air bubble and want to use it as an in-service screen protector.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I have 2 small bubbles on my Terra screen. All the time its working i will leave be.

• The title was changed to X-Terra Pro And Air Bubble In Display