Video - Minelab's Test Garden In Use

i don't think that young man in the second picture is big enough for that 19 inch coil...jeez I am getting old he looks like a junior high kid I know....

I sure hope one of my buddies buy one so I can try it...haha

just as a random thought, I wonder it they re-compact the soil beds to replicate natural un-dug soil condition???

fred

30 minutes ago, Reno Chris said:

No question that one of the 19 inch GPZ coils appears in the video, but 10 points of extra credit to the one who can spot Steve Herschbach in that video - because he does make an appearance in it.

well...my first guess is that Steve was one of those big gold nuggets they were showing off, that would explain why they seem to be dripping off him everyplace he hunts, that and his superb knowledge and talents.

other than my brown noosing, but still well deserved praise of our host...there was a guy in glasses showing up for a flash at 0:29 and again at 3:26???? couldn't tell you for sure and can't really tell, but i don't see any other possibilities.

Hmmm... I'm slightly better at finding Waldo, but finding Steve is about as tough as finding nuggets. I'm gonna have to leave this one for the next detective, my brain can no longer focus and my eyes are blurred...all is normal.

1 hour ago, Reno Chris said:

No question that one of the 19 inch GPZ coils appears in the video, but 10 points of extra credit to the one who can spot Steve Herschbach in that video - because he does make an appearance in it.

The blurry guy at 1:08

The blurry guy in the background at 1:08 is indeed Steve. If you look at the very top header of this page (and others on his forum), you will see Steve detecting in a beige shirt and pants - its the same as what he is wearing in the video. 

Filmed while we were in Western Australia in 2011. The shot had nothing to do with any specific detector or coil but shows how hard the soil can be when cemented.