Which One To Choose Xp Deus Or Xp Deus 2

Odin

7 minutes ago, Odin said:

Where I prospect is countryside, parks and more countryside hehehe, I usually look for relics, coins, silver, gold, everything that comes out old.

Sounds like Deus 2 is best for you, it's just if all you wanted to use it for is native gold, especially small gold you'd benefit more from the Deus 1 being more sensitive to smaller gold and having the little 9.5 x 5" HF coil.

• Like 1

I can't really add much more to the already great opinions given previously, but another consideration is that the Deus is 10 year old technology and the Deus II is the latest technology and considering you can get the Dues II Master setup for $799 US, it's cheaper than the Deus 1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, phrunt said:

If you're gold prospecting, Deus 1 without a doubt.

One cannot praise the D2 enough in my opinion.That being said there is still a whole lot to like about the Deus 1 with the white coils and their higher frequencies.Not just for the prospector but for relic hunters as well.The round 9 at 54 KHz and the elliptical running between 70 and 80 KHz is still my go to weapon of choice on many hunts.It seems like most Deus users have kind of forgotten about the benefits of those single higher frequencies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

En mi opinión, no se puede elogiar lo suficiente al D2. Dicho esto, todavía hay mucho que me gusta del Deus 1 con las bobinas blancas y sus frecuencias más altas. No solo para el buscador, sino también para los cazadores de reliquias. La ronda 9 en 54 KHz y la elíptica que funciona entre 70 y 80 KHz sigue siendo mi arma preferida en muchas cacerías. Parece que la mayoría de los usuarios de Deus se han olvidado de los beneficios de esas frecuencias más altas.

They should bring out the white coils later, don't they think?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Odin said:

Yes, I think many of us D2 owners are hoping for a 9"x5" SMF coil and patiently waiting. 😏 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2023 at 9:16 PM, Odin said:

Don’t hold your breath on that elliptical coil and am starting to feel like I can do just fine with the 9” round even in restricted swing and high target density areas.  As I have no need for chasing microscopic gold, Deus 2 is the obvious choice between those two detectors.  It has A LOT more versatility and capability than the Deus 1.  If you need to primarily chase microscopic gold and want an XP detector, get an Orx which has some enhancements in the Gold program over the Deus 1. No need to waste the additional money on the Deus 1 at this point.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

No contenga la respiración en esa bobina elíptica y estoy empezando a sentir que puedo hacerlo bien con la ronda de 9 "incluso en áreas de swing restringido y alta densidad de objetivos. Como no tengo necesidad de perseguir oro microscópico, Deus 2 es la opción obvia entre esos dos detectores. Tiene MUCHA más versatilidad y capacidad que el Deus 1. Si necesita perseguir principalmente oro microscópico y desea un detector XP, obtenga un Orx que tiene algunas mejoras en el programa Gold sobre el Deus 1. No es necesario desperdiciar el dinero adicional en el Deus 1 en este punto.

If gold comes out, it would be from relics, such as rings, coins, they are large pieces, and most importantly, coins, relics, etc.

6 hours ago, Odin said:

If gold comes out, it would be from relics, such as rings, coins, they are large pieces, and most importantly, coins, relics, etc.

Exactly, that is why you should not be considering the Deus 1.  No advantage to Deus 2 in that regard.

• Like 4

On 4/8/2023 at 8:34 PM, Odin said:

The Deus2 goes deeper than the D1 because of its multifrequency , especially on big coins at depth. Then my choice would be the D2 . If you dont need a control box the D2 WS6 Master at around 800E is an excellent and affordable choice . 

• Like 2