New Member Limited Account And A Full Access / Full Member Account Implemented

Hi, I wondered why I lost my account so now I know. No posts UGH!

I'm not a newbie at this but too busy atm with caregiving duties to post and didn't know about posting so here is my first one haha.

I hope to be more active in the future.

BTW, I love reading posts and lurking 🙂

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just beginning to branch out to get help from fellow prospectors. I have 2 Minelabs 1) Eureka Gold and 1) Exterra 705. I prefer the E 705 as it is less complicated to use. Haven't done much except the beach at Ventura and near Zuma beach. This looks like a great place to start. I'm glad that Steve is weeding out the junk. I'm appalled at the lack of scruples and character in people today!!! I'm 76, and definately saw better days!!!

• Like 5

Welcome Crossbow37!

GotAU (Anthony) said you were joining.

Happy Hunting

Jeff

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just beginning to branch out to get help from fellow prospectors. I have 2 Minelabs 1) Eureka Gold and 1) Exterra 705. I prefer the E 705 as it is less complicated to use. Haven't done much except the beach at Ventura and near Zuma beach. This looks like a great place to start. I'm glad that Steve is weeding out the junk. I'm appalled at the lack of scruples and general character of people today!

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me join, I started detecting in the late 70’s with a cscope. We could detect on parks back then! Stopped for around 40 yrs and started again 4 yrs ago with a nox 600. I have just up graded to the Manticore and was hoping to get some top tips from you guys. My best finds over the years is a 15th century church brass, and a 1/4 stater. I look forward to learning and maybe provide a few tips myself, you never know😎

• Like 4

Your best bet  is to look at the  Minelab Manticore Forum in the other forum here on Detectorprospector.com just click on the orange text above. 

Minelab Metal Detectors

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...