Took Deus II And Equinox For A Walk At The Park And Struck Gold

4 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

What machine do you have?

I have way too many... I get yelled at all the time.... Lol....  I have several Tesoro's .... Too many Whites... And a few garrets to keep it interesting... I think my big problem is location... South West Coast New Jersey (It's a great place to be from)... the topography here is challenging... Iv'e found over the years that different detectors do better in certain areas... depending on what you're looking for...(in my case aluminum apparently)  This area is industrialized... but... I have beach...marsh... farmland... rocky high ground...patches of dense and sparse woods...clay mines.... gravel pits... golf courses... and Washington always seemed to cross the Delaware into Salem County to head north and mix it up with the red coats... all within a 20 mile radius...  87% of what I dig is aluminum trash(there is a lot of trash).... the rest is iron junk... clad coins... an occasional key or cell phone.... once in a blue moon... I find a piece of Real jewelry... I've had a few colonial buttons.... I only ever found 3 silver coins in the last 18 years... so ... when I saw what you found in a couple of days... It blows me away... It's absolutely amazing.... you're trash finds even look fantastic... Sir....