A Little Luck... And A Lot Of Work

I know it must have been a lot of work but you came up with some nice finds too!  Congrats!

• Like 1

Some really decent finds,that 2nd ring with the stone in it have you checked it yet and is it the real deal of being a nice lump of ice ?? it does look a substantial stone for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RickUK said:

Some really decent finds,that 2nd ring with the stone in it have you checked it yet and is it the real deal of being a nice lump of ice ?? it does look a substantial stone for sure.

Thanks Fellas...

Rick-  Were pretty sure its a fake . I've looked at it several times now. Someone took a real nice CZ and put it in a nice setting. The ring is stamped 925.

strick

Merton doesn't usually let someone out-find him.  I'd like a picture of his face ...

It would be like mine when Lu out-finds me ... little boy pout.

Good job Strick.  WTG Lisa.

Mitchel

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Merton doesn't usually let someone out-find him.  I'd like a picture of his face ...

It would be like mine when Lu out-finds me ... little boy pout.

Good job Strick.  WTG Lisa.

Mitchel

You got to get up pretty early in the morning to out find Merton! Since he never posts any pictures...here is one of his many fabulous finds. I do not  know if he ever found out exactly what it was. Some kind of pendent token? He found it after he invaded the area where I found the gold ring lol

strick

20160530_193314 (Medium).jpg

20160530_193131 (Medium).jpg