Back In Montana

LMAO!   Sorry Reese, you know me and how I love to see others not having any fun if I'm also not having any fun for the same reasons......  Thanks for the laugh and remember "it'll feel better when it quits hurting".

Seriously tho.... it be over soon enough, good luck over there!!!!!!

• Like 3

Good eye candy.  Nice result but I'm sure you would have liked more.

And I was just going to have a bit of time to come over and see you ...

Montana would be a bit too far ... haha

• Like 1

As soon as this crappy weather stops and finally starts getting warm to the point we can get up to and work our claims, then I can start pulling out some serious gold. 

• Like 7

Pretty gnarly winter this year in the Rockies, one of the snowiest/coldest I've seen anyways. I'm seeing dead/frozen pronghorn, deer, even frozen elk last time I got out and looked. 

Seems like it's gonna be a shorter prospecting season in some parts of the Rockies as the snowpack has barely begun to melt off in some places yet, hopefully not though, we'll see.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

I'm unsure if I like looking at the snow or the gold better, thanks for the photos.  Can't complain about that much gold, well done.

• Like 1

Nice looking gold and I'm sure that soon enough you will be back at it as the snow has to leave sometime soon.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Like 1

Gotta be tough making a living swinging for gold.  Looks like you've done quite well and I enjoy reading about your adventures.  I've found my share with the detector but been doing much better filling the polk drywashing, sluicing even highbanking last several years.  Claims are the way to go but I've done quite well prospecting out of a backpack out in the boonies as well.  Good luck this year working your Montana claims and best of health

That pile on the pocket scale looks nice and warm  !

I have a nice sno* shovel I'm not using uptah camp for the next few months I can send ya . The edge is kinda worn but it still works fine enough to ruin my elbows.....I'm sure it can ruin yours too , no problemo. 😉 

Hope you have something new to put on those scales soon !

🖖 Live long and prospect.