Revolutionary War Relic Hunt

Nice finds for sure and great saves on the history.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

Dang, SohN, those are awesome finds, congrats and well done!

As far as the unknown button goes, I have no idea.Β 

• Like 1

Really nice finds schoolofhardnox, exciting to be in that part of the country detecting old war treasures. Sounds like the 5000 is working good.Β 

• Like 1

That's a real honor to be digging those buttons, congrats! Despite my area being settled very early, it was very much a farming community and I wouldn't be surprised if all hands had to be on deck at the farm so to speak.

Your unknown button seems to have scrolls and tools on it, maybe a later quartermaster or historian? πŸ€”

• Like 2

10 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

That's a real honor to be digging those buttons, congrats! Despite my area being settled very early, it was very much a farming community and I wouldn't be surprised if all hands had to be on deck at the farm so to speak.

Your unknown button seems to have scrolls and tools on it, maybe a later quartermaster or historian? πŸ€”

It definitely is an honor to be digging there. We just started detecting and one guy popped the first button. It was like 20 seconds into the hunt.πŸ˜„ The unknown button unfortunately may be newer than the Rev buttons, since it's a two piece. I wish I took a picture of the back. Besides the scroll, we weren't sure what the circular thing was. We are leaning towards maybe cartography, with the scroll being a map?

• Like 1

WTG Mr. Hard Nox ! And every one of them looks better than a lost 2 year old Zincoln .πŸ‘

Well , that's progress for ya .Β Β 

Once again 'ol SOHN makes me look bad.Β  Doing an extraΒ  good job this time !Β 

It's mud season uptah camp but at least the frozen stuff is gone...call me Bisquit cuz I'm all soggy.πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 6:41 AM, rvpopeye said:

WTG Mr. Hard Nox ! And every one of them looks better than a lost 2 year old Zincoln .πŸ‘

Well , that's progress for ya .Β Β 

Once again 'ol SOHN makes me look bad.Β  Doing an extraΒ  good job this time !Β 

It's mud season uptah camp but at least the frozen stuff is gone...call me Bisquit cuz I'm all soggy.πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Β 

Naw, them are just some old flat buttons I super glued numbers on. πŸ™„ It took as much skill to find them as a turkey shoot takes. They bring me to a site that is known to have them and let me loose with a pulse machine. πŸ˜„ How hard can that be?

• Haha 1

SoHN

It does seem to be somewhat effective under your guidance .πŸ€”

Nobody has sent me an Axiom yet but I still have faith that one will appear any day now!Β πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

Β 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

SoHN

It does seem to be somewhat effective under your guidance .πŸ€”

Nobody has sent me an Axiom yet but I still have faith that one will appear any day now!Β πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

Β 

That GPX drives itself. No pilot needed 😊 Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for someone to send me an Axiom too. 😒

• Like 1