Unleashing The Beast

Mike K

Good video. Thanks for linking to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dsb said:

I really like hearing tones and seeing the screen plus trying different setting, get a better feel for it. thanks mike!

Anytime just passing what I know on as a guy helped me lots of years ago!!! Just paying it forward thanks for checking it out.

On 4/23/2023 at 4:23 PM, Mike K said:

Well as I get more and more time with this machine I'm starting to get to a point I can set it up for different sites. Found a new site and have been picking cherries and have had some nasty signals that ended up being silver and copper and nails all in one plug. 

Taking the Beast to a couple areas to hunt

What makes the Manticore great also makes it hard to learn. Sensitive to all targets. Close and deep. How can there be so many targets in the ground ! There is hope on the way. A small coil will help a lot. I am getting to old to dig all targets. So i must learn the Beast. I do like this machine and i have had a lot. It has the power. just need to control it.

• Like 3

What has helped me and might help others is I have a place that goes back to the mid 1800's and was gone before 1910. Nothing has been there since. Pretty much period type targets so learning the machine I think is allot easier as you don't have a ton of trash targets to dig. I've pretty a great many coins out of this spot and it just keeps giving. The previous building was a wooden one which was taken down and the wood was repurposed. So lots and lots of square nails from small too big. But I've found it a great place to learn this new machine. Just something to think about when choosing a site to learn the beast at. I hope this helps some....

• Like 3

Mike your vids showing the target trace has really been a help to me learning coins with iron on my new core.  I dug some oldies mixed with iron that I would not have dug had I not watched your vids!.   Really shortened the learning curve!. 

• Like 2

On 4/25/2023 at 10:19 PM, Redneck said:

Mike your vids showing the target trace has really been a help to me learning coins with iron on my new core.  I dug some oldies mixed with iron that I would not have dug had I not watched your vids!.   Really shortened the learning curve!. 

Well I'm glad to here that they helped someone.Congrats and if you don't mind leave some feedback in the way of comments on post. As it will help other new users. May We All Be Successful!!!!!!!