Relic Hunt,cw Bullets,cannonbal Fuse Cap,button,square Nails,nail Bits(my Greatest Nemesis)

Got out to the field of dreams( detecting here for over 5 years,several hundred hours,mostly over same small area).

Trying to spread out to hit the large areas on property I've never ventured. Found that can buckle in one of these areas few days ago.

These nails and bits if not dug on false are in every single hole dug! It's insane and can lead to hardship atleast for myself! I'm still working out some second guessing from digging signals I shouldn't be! 

I love getting out here to this spot though as I know the chance of epic is always valid! The knowing old things are 100% lying around is all any of us could ask for I reckon! 

The thin metal piece is like a ar bolt cover,it has attachment places tiny little holes like a flapper of some sort.       

My finds tackle box. I know how tough it is for some to get on good ground or my experience says it is anyway! I've dug maybe 150 bullets,50+ shot or smashed added to it,around 20 cw buttons, lot of clad,10 or so silvers not really a coin chaser though, flat buttons,cannister shot , cannonball frags,box plate,cav buckle and many random items. 3/4 of all relics from this field of dreams! Ive had long stretches of many outings low numbers of sought after relics to show. Gave many of bullet to anyone interested to spread interest and because I'm just that way I reckon! 

Have a great day fellas,be safe. You are your own first responder! 

20230428_132356.jpg

20230429_092256.jpg

20230429_092355.jpg

20230409_232412.jpg

• Like 8

A lot of awesome finds.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

A lot of awesome finds.

It is enough to be happy with and some priceless really cool ones here n there. Many folk back when the getting was good it would be insignificant but I've sure put alot of effort into what I have been lucky enough to get! Of course I don't hunt for monetary reasons,only coolness of old things and possible stories attached to them! 

Nice finds still coming out of the round for you.

Good luck on your next outing.