These Are The Droids I Was Looking For

Cool setup GPT, yeah Steve makes some nice rods that is for sure. Will have to do the same to mine and make 2 separate units just like yours.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Just received my Steve's Detector Rods Deus 2 shaft and all I can say is WOW, I love it! It's light and tight and even better than I imagined. Excellent work, @steveg !ย This allowed me to complete my 2 from 1 conversion and now I have full D2 and WS6 Master rigs. The force is strong with SteveG!ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

2D2s2b.JPEG

Yes! Steve's Rods are simply amazing quality and very well thought out. I was in on the first wave and was blown away at the workmanship. I have the antenna wire through the shaft and it works perfect. I did the dual setup right away with mine.

Cheers and HH!

• Like 4

Love the title! ย 

• Like 2

Awesome Cap'n!

Now all you need is the 11x13 ๐Ÿคฃย 

And just so you know, that shorter D1 cable you put up a while back works very well with the D2, it's an underwater option. ๐Ÿ™‚ Much shorter than the D2 waveguide and much lighter.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Awesome Cap'n!

Now all you need is the 11x13 ๐Ÿคฃย 

And just so you know, that shorter D1 cable you put up a while back works very well with the D2, it's an underwater option. ๐Ÿ™‚ Much shorter than the D2 waveguide and much lighter.

Thanks for the review on the D1 water cable, F350. I figured it would work just fine. I already made a water shaft with my D2 wave guide so I need to snag a D1 cable for the Seve's shaft rig.

I took the 11" coil for a spin in my testing park yesterday and really like it. It's comfortable to swing and on Steve's shaft it feels a little lighter than my Nox with the 10x5 coil. But, yeah, I already put the 11x13 on my Christmas list.ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3

On 5/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

Just received my Steve's Detector Rods Deus 2 shaft and all I can say is WOW, I love it! It's light and tight and even better than I imagined. Excellent work, @steveg !ย This allowed me to complete my 2 from 1 conversion and now I have full D2 and WS6 Master rigs. The force is strong with SteveG!ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

2D2s2b.JPEG

THANK YOU for the kind words, CPT!ย  I'm glad you are pleased with it!

Steve

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2023 at 4:52 PM, Chase Goldman said:

May the Fourth be with you, CAPT.

And also with you!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰