Fisher AQ Limited Is Now Available

14 hours ago, Tony said:

It’s definitely got some grunt……Fisher really owe it to themselves to re-release this model with all of the issues ironed out. 95% of the hard work and cost has been done already. 
With my GP3500, I can hit my smallish 6.5g 18K wedding ring at 17”. This is using a 14” DD coil (comparable in depth to my 11” Mono but much quieter). 
These detectors draw 0.75A which goes a long way to achieving these depths.

I’d be confident in getting 20” on that class ring of yours as it does have some profile to it. 
Have a good summer 👍

Thanks Tony. They don't own themselves ...they owe us, the ones that have waited this long and still hang on. The ones who bought Limited AQ's in hope of helping make a machine that would become a game changer. They know what the issues are but still offer a machine that is 5% away from being worthy of the name, Fisher.

These video's are only to show the AQ's performance..Not to convince anyone to buy the model KellyCo offers. 

First is 5.3 gram 22k, 18/19 inches..And this is a newer model AQ, not the original Limited. 

Second video is same ring..22k 5.3 gram.. same performance ( 18 plus inches ) but the first Limited model ..sorry about the settings, and the threshold.. one of my first times out with the AQ.. Also I learned so much about the AQ testing I know it helped my hunting when using it.

Third video shows the Limited does very well on small gold. I think the ring was 10k under 2 grams. Hit it at 14 plus inches.

And I have dug deeper golds, just sometimes I wonder if they were not a second target. Me digging up the first and not knowing I had dug it ..still hearing a target in the hole. And digging over 20 inches thinking it was the only target. Which a few times with both the Xcal n AQ I have found targets on the shoulder of the hole.

• Like 4

HELLO, does anyone have a sale date for impulse gold, and is the price set, you are talking about 990 dollars. thank you for the information

Please ignore the $999 that I mentioned….it doesn’t relate to any detector. The release dates for the final version AQ Impulse may not even happen but I really hope it does. No one knows about the “Gold” version as far as I know. There is only a reference to these detectors on their website which says “Coming Soon”……anybody’s guess what time frame that is 😡

IMG_1365.png

THANK YOU TONY, IN SHORT NOTHING NEW. that's a shame. the impulse aq is too expensive for the problems it may have, and that's my opinion

24 minutes ago, JPS said:

IN SHORT NOTHING NEW.

I think there is something new, but as of now seems like maybe just a teaser.  The YouTube video Rob(CA) linked on page 1 of this thread as of a few minutes ago had the following sub-title:

Screenshotat2023-05-0812-31-20.thumb.png.e7e5f1f3d0a13db1b8a0a07e1e93b85a.png

So unless someone is spoofing, this was put out by Fisher.  It says '2 hours ago' so maybe updated since I watched it on Saturday.  Would be interesting if @Joe Beechnut OBN or others intimately knowledgeable with this detector can say if the one in the video is the original or has some changes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I think there is something new, but as of now seems like maybe just a teaser.  The YouTube video Rob(CA) linked on page 1 of this thread as of a few minutes ago had the following sub-title:

So unless someone is spoofing, this was put out by Fisher.  It says '2 hours ago' so maybe updated since I watched it on Saturday.  Would be interesting if @Joe Beechnut OBN or others intimately knowledgeable with this detector can say if the one in the video is the original or has some changes.

Same detector. Although it says available with an 8” or 12 1/2” coil previously only the 12 1/2” was available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2023 at 6:07 AM, Badger-NH said:

If the Gold is as good on the beach as the AQ but with a much lower price, I might consider one.

I don't need it to be waterproof. Also don't want headphones or a neutral buoyancy coil. No speaker please.

Me too.

7 hours ago, JPS said:

THANK YOU TONY, IN SHORT NOTHING NEW. that's a shame. the impulse aq is too expensive for the problems it may have, and that's my opinion

Yep……and everyone else’s opinion too. Who knows, Fisher may surprise us all and release a properly revised version. The bugs on the Limited model are well documented on this forum…..the ball is well and truly in Fishers court. The way I see it is either Fisher do the job properly or don’t do it at all. Joe (OBN) makes a good point…..he and other Beta testers have invested a lot of time and money using the AQ Ltd and have provided Fisher with all of the necessary feedback needed to progress this model to the next stage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Me too.

Me too……too.

7 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

At least the revised user manual states the delay extends to 15uS…….somewhat encouraging.