Fisher AQ Limited Is Now Available

24 minutes ago, Tony said:

At least the revised user manual states the delay extends to 15uS…….somewhat encouraging.

The limited version also operates at 15uS.

15 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I think there is something new, but as of now seems like maybe just a teaser.  The YouTube video Rob(CA) linked on page 1 of this thread as of a few minutes ago had the following sub-title:

Screenshotat2023-05-0812-31-20.thumb.png.e7e5f1f3d0a13db1b8a0a07e1e93b85a.png

So unless someone is spoofing, this was put out by Fisher.  It says '2 hours ago' so maybe updated since I watched it on Saturday.  Would be interesting if @Joe Beechnut OBN or others intimately knowledgeable with this detector can say if the one in the video is the original or has some changes.

THANK YOU for this new video, with this version I don't think it will be marketed in Europe or any other country other than the United States. The battery was not compliant for export.

Actually I would like to have a coil like that for my TDI. 

On 5/8/2023 at 1:01 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

They don't own themselves ...they owe us, the ones that have waited this long and still hang on. The ones who bought Limited AQ's in hope of helping make a machine that would become a game changer.

I remember when the designer of this machine was touting it on the forums. He CLEARLY stated that he had two advanced platforms above what the first Impulse was to be. 

Anything other than an entire new platform will be a disaster. 

I suspect this is already a disaster. 

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

I'm very confident there will be an Impulse Gold, and I'm sure it's going to be a good machine like nothing we have seen before, time will tell, but I personally can't wait to see the product reach the market.

• Like 3

Looks like 4 machines sold in 5 days.  Only 12 more to go.  Maybe the Unlimited is finally next after 6 years of waiting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The_Stalker said:

Looks like 4 machines sold in 5 days.  Only 12 more to go.  Maybe the Unlimited is finally next after 6 years of waiting.

That’ll be Joe (OBN) maxing out his credit card 🤣

• Haha 4

It will cost you that much again to ship it to Australia by the time you've paid customs duties and shipping.  🙂

I guess 12 detectors in my cart is a little excessive……Metal detectors does strange things to some people…….they are things you can feel and touch whereas a credit card statement is just numbers on a screen 😜😜

• Haha 3