WM12 For Gpz7000

Dave, is it possible for you to put a larger pic up? I can't enlarge the photo enough to see the details (and the manufacturer). Thank you.

• Like 2

Did you buy the Aliexpress one Dave?

From this link?

They're the factory selling direct that makes it.

wm12battery.jpg.1ad096f0319318fad7d6e39e2c3fff25.jpg

It's the same battery for the CTX WM10 too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I got it from this place in Newcastle NSW  https://core-electronics.com.au/polymer-lithium-ion-battery-1000mah-38458.html

so long as the measurements are 50mmx34mmx6mm it will fit, so the numbers on the battery 603450 represent the size in dimensions the 60 being the thickness the 34 being the width across and the 50 being the length

lipobatteryjpg.jpg.dacb6424f652c95a2a5c904c82d55ff0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble locating the battery I need on Amazon. It seems everything I'm finding has the black & red wires are opposite of what I need. Not sure if the opposite polarity on the plug will work? Pictured is the battery that came out of my wm12 and a screenshot of the Amazon battery that fits except for the polarity. AKZYTUE 3.7V 1100mAh 723443 Lipo Battery Rechargeable Lithium Polymer ion Battery Pack with PH2.0mm JST Connector https://a.co/d/jdARG7D

20230618_081015.jpg

Screenshot_20230618_082036_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20230618_084310_Amazon Shopping.jpg

not sure why they have the wires crossed over on the one your looking at, both this one and the one I got have JST connector so maybe you just can unclip the wires out of the JST and put them back in the opposite spots, I've never tried pulling the wires out of the connectors but maybe it is possible as the actual JST plugs look the same on both.

cheers dave

this youtube video shows how to swap the polarity on the JST connector

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, davsgold said:

not sure why they have the wires crossed over on the one your looking at, both this one and the one I got have JST connector so maybe you just can unclip the wires out of the JST and put them back in the opposite spots, I've never tried pulling the wires out of the connectors but maybe it is possible as the actual JST plugs look the same on both.

cheers dave

this youtube video shows how to swap the polarity on the JST connector

What, No way! That is just too easy. And thank you for sharing that. I'll order a battery now. Much appreciated.  

• Like 1

Yes, it's absolutely simple to change the wires over, don't let that scare you off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1