A Day With The GPX 6000 Nf 12 X 7

GC,

Good report.  I love those long vistas as well.  There is nothing quite like it when the moon comes up full and the sun sets about the same time.  

Finding is a bonus as they say but rewarding in a different way.

I've got a few thousand in repairs to the 4Runner to consider before I'm able to 4x4 again.  I can stay on the big roads and walk the 15 to some pounded places.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

GC,

Good report.  I love those long vistas as well.  There is nothing quite like it when the moon comes up full and the sun sets about the same time.  

Finding is a bonus as they say but rewarding in a different way.

I've got a few thousand in repairs to the 4Runner to consider before I'm able to 4x4 again.  I can stay on the big roads and walk the 15 to some pounded places.

Mitchel

Thank you, Mitchel. You and I share the same passion for the desert landscape. Good luck with your 4runner repairs. I thought they would never break down....Looking forward catching up again. 

GC

• Like 1

Nice work on the gold, great looking country that you were in and I hope that you get a chance to find some more.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

I thought they would never break down

I've worn it out ... you have to replace some things once every 20 years or so, right?  haha

• Like 1

Great Finds Gold Catcher.  The NF 12x7 and Coiltek 10x5 on the GPX 6000 are deadly.  I'm using the NF 12x7 right now and doing well on small gold, mostly bedrock hunting as it's getting warmer out West now.  Keep up the great nugget hunting.

God Bless,

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1