Ok, This Helped Me, My Dirt (reducing Chatter/falsing)

• The title was changed to Ok, This Helped Me, My Dirt (reducing Chatter/falsing)

20 hours ago, fishersari said:

How deep?, my deepest so far and its just an aluminum piping thingy 😁

this one, several times, has surprised me how it easily pulls a tiny thing from waaaay down deep. deeper than the 800... and.. starting to think its beating the ctx

• Like 2

Great finds mate!

• Like 1

Nice finds, like the gilt Navy button! 

The religious medallion marked 1830 would likely be the date sainthood was given versus the date the medallion was made.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 10:09 PM, Medina said:

this one, several times, has surprised me how it easily pulls a tiny thing from waaaay down deep. deeper than the 800... and.. starting to think its beating the ctx

certainly processing   the #$%@ out of the CTX.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 10:34 PM, cjc said:

certainly processing   the #$%@ out of the CTX.

the ONLY reason I bought the manti, the ctx was simply too heavy for 4 or 5 hour hunts... 

I'm sure we'll  all learn the manti, but right now, the CTX stomps it (my hands, my dirt, my spots)

I'm starting to see glimpses of hope,  granted an aluminum nail head...is an aluminum nail head...but when you find it in rust and nails at 7ish 8ish" down

.....certainly gotta give cred where cred is due

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 7:55 PM, Medina said:

the ONLY reason I bought the manti, the ctx was simply too heavy for 4 or 5 hour hunts... 

I'm sure we'll  all learn the manti, but right now, the CTX stomps it (my hands, my dirt, my spots)

I'm starting to see glimpses of hope,  granted an aluminum nail head...is an aluminum nail head...but when you find it in rust and nails at 7ish 8ish" down

.....certainly gotta give cred where cred is due

Its a very tough call  both are superb processors.  Manti has that kick ass ratio though on spike to target.  CTX lets you bring in more juice overall though before it gets noisy, Manti needs a big reject block (or bordered FL grid like Neil's) to allow more of the Sens to be run.  Just being able to tune the speed is a huge deal too. 

cjc

• Like 1

The Meaning of the Front Side of the Miraculous Medal

Mary is standing upon a globe, crushing the head of a serpent beneath her foot. She stands upon the globe, as the Queen of Heaven and Earth. Her feet crush the serpent to proclaim Satan and all his followers are helpless before her (Gn 3:15). The year of 1830 on the Miraculous Medal is the year the Blessed Mother gave the design of the Miraculous Medal to Saint Catherine Labouré. 

• Like 1