Something Old Are Something New?

I just sent a email to the powers that be if we can plan on a new updated Tarsacci coming out soon. I also ask the question if maybe we could see a elliptical coil coming out in the not so distant future. 
 I myself would like to give the Tarsacci a try at nugget hunting and I can’t do it with the stock coils that’s available now.

If and when I do hear something back I’ll pass it on here.

The Best To All!

Chuck 

• Like 3

Chuck, I believe we have come to the point where we have to, as they say (" We gotta read the room") Tarsacci isn't interested in new sales. This guy must have something else going on to be bothered. As for me, my Tar is my #1 go to machine for beach, water hunting, fields.   If I need a smaller coil for trashy areas I go to a couple other machines that fill the bill.

• Like 1

Dancer  

I’m like you in I have other detectors with coils that will work but I’d still like to have one for the Tarsacci.

For what it’s worth I haven’t heard back yet from anyone from Tarsacci company.

Chuck 

• Like 1

This is the result when you have one guy running a company and doesn’t like listening to his customers.

Aaron

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All I can say is I’ve yet to hear a word from anyone from Tarsacci company.

I still wonder how many Tarsacci are in the field other than us three here .

Chuck 

Aaron  

I think what you said is so true in I’ll tell you when I want you to know and now go off not to bother me anymore.

I know it’s going to the correct email address but I’m not going there again.

Buying a detector is in its own way like buying a car. I wouldn’t go buy the same car that I bought two years ago. Well buying a detector is the same in with nothing new why put out money for same thing you had before.

I really hope Tarsacci company enjoys not making a profit because that’s what it’s coming to if somebody don’t wake up and realize they need us the customer.

Detector stuff I still wish you the best of luck on your talk. If you were there and both of you when to the restroom at the same time and he was in the next stall and he was out of toilet paper he may talk with you then if you won’t give him some if he won’t talk with you.

I say whatever it takes . haha   

Chuck

• Haha 1

Chuck,

If I were you, I'd give up on the notion of nugget hunting with the Tarsacci, because I tried it, but with the stock coil. There were nuggets there that were subsequently found with the Monster, small & large coils, most finds with the small coil, and the TDI SL I tried the Tarsacci about 6 times and miraculously in mixed mode I found a 2 grain piece about on the surface with a high tone. But there should have been a lot more hits because the nuggets were there. And that's why I bought a Tarsacci. I never did try it in tracking, but I think most smaller nugget hunting requires a high frequency machine.

Just get a Monster and don;t use automatic much. Their instructions are crappy--see U-tubes and talk to experts.

Joel

• Thanks 1

I think the guy only does this part time, but that is only a guess.  I've heard the time domain technique is close to a PI but that again is only what I've read.