Garrett Event In Italy

It's nice to see Garrett at their marketing finest, and they do appear to have a great following in Italy, this event seems to be a yearly thing and Garrett are right behind it every year, they've already got their 2024 date of April 28, 2024 locked in.  Looks a whole lot of fun.

I couldn't find the official Garrett video on Youtube, they only put it on Facebook it seems, so it's posted above.

And this is the Detectorshop.it video of it, they're the importer of Garrett into Italy. 

I wish we had events like this in New Zealand, we are just too small of a market to get any attention.

Heaps of prizes with all the detectors given away, they even gave away Axioms!!!!!!!

• Like 8

I had no idea Garrett was involved in the fun aspect of organized treasure hunts. 

• Like 1

yea, it looks great fun, those Italians sure know how to put on a fun event that draws a wide range of people.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, strick said:

Personally I'd like to see more women getting into the hobby...

strick

Seems like they are in Italy. 🙂

• Like 1

No good me going in one of those comps , I would be run down and trampled into the sand going by the speed they were all going ! Some wild swinging and a drastic lack of overlapping by my standards . On the other hand maybe I would attend , just for the scenery !