New Rutus Detector Announced

14 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

....Furthermore, I think that Rutus VERSA is a detector that will really compete for a place in popularity on the worldwide detector market.....

Without dealers in the U.S. they are not competing here. It's nice to say "order from an overseas dealer" but us spoiled Yanks don't do much of that. :smile:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Is old new?  "Non-motion"  TR?  

• Like 2

Yes, Rutus seems to make the great detectors but has no worldwide distribution outside of Europe.  They need to fix this quick smart.  No one wants to buy a detector with effectively no warranty and that's what you basically do when you order from overseas, it ends up costing so much to send it back and such a hassle you just don't want to bother.   Hopefully they expand and approach dealers in other countries about taking on their product as they genuinely do seem to make good detectors.

• Like 8

@EL NINO77    Is the Versa to be considered an upgrade in performance over the Atrex?

I look forward to your review of it.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2023 at 11:11 AM, EL NINO77 said:

Rutus produces detectors that have excellent detection properties, and can unmask and detect new targets even in heavily pre-detected areas...-as an Atrex tester, I have experienced this many times.. ...and this detector found me other good targets..

..This detector can also provide correct VDI targets and a plot of the signal on the hodograph graph, which is very helpful in correctly identifying the target ... and Dual mode/mix mode/ works very well when eminating unsolicited targets such as various large iron or aluminum foil because you have a very good idea of the size of the target and the strength of the signal....and the detector will not be fooled by larger ferous targets...like a detector with only one dynamic channel...

The advantage of the Rutus is that the detector screen can provide enough information to detect and identify the target... and not just a simple VDI number of the target as in the case of other detectors... and I use THAT very often in my practical detection... and I often prefer this one detector before others...

ATREX -12cm CC coil.jpg

Nice to see Monte's nail board test 👍

• Like 4

Thanks for the English subtitles.

• Like 1

Looks a great detector for it's segment in the market, I really hope Rutus can go global at some point.    Nice to see you on video El Nino showing the performance of the detector.

• Like 5

From my point of view, the tests of the New Rutus VERSA went very well,,, ,,as you can see from the video of the VERSA testing with my colleague SAPER...

....First of all, I should say something to my SAPER colleague.... who is a co-designer and chief tester of Rutus company detectors...
SAPER is very well-known - the most famous treasure hunter... in Poland... who has found many beautiful treasures among other things... also of great historical importance...

Above all, this person knows... what properties a detector should have in order to best meet the requirements for that type of detection, and such a detector should have the ability to find targets... from small fragments of gold and silver coins... .. to deeply buried treasures stored in ceramic containers, in different types of terrain and conditions.

And....That's why SAPER prefers a detector that uses real Allmetal and Mix mode....in combination with maximally good 2D and 3D separation of targets in iron...as well as really good depth of detection,,,, this means that the detector it must be really very universal... and it must have the best possible detector for its detection from a technical point of view that fulfills these characteristics.......

And maybe that's why for many years he has been working with the owner and chief designer of RUTUS metal detectors.. with Mr. Arkadius Rutyna.. on the development of new detectors...
......Both are active searchers...using a metal detector,,,and Rutus Alter 71, Atrex and also the new VERSA detector models are the result of their cooperation..

IMG_20230515_103945.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

now something about my Rutus VERSA testing....