New Rutus Detector Announced

Looks like headphones are not included.  I emailed Rutus if they plan on selling in north america last week but no answer.  Is this a 2D display like deus2 or manticore?

I think it is similar to XP's X-Y screen.

On the Atrex, the headphones are sold as an accessory along with a wireless transmitter. There is also a mated wireless receiver available for other HPs.  This is very similar to Garrett's Z Lynk.

Hopefully the Versa will have a built in transmitter like other waterproof detectors. Final specs are still to be announced.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JCR said:

I think it is similar to XP's X-Y screen.

On the Atrex, the headphones are sold as an accessory along with a wireless transmitter. There is also a mated wireless receiver available for other HPs.  This is very similar to Garrett's Z Lynk.

Hopefully the Versa will have a built in transmitter like other waterproof detectors. Final specs are still to be announced.

From  Q&A from Rutus: Versa got built in transmitter and will cooperate with SR1 headphones and OS2 transmitter  https://www.rutus.com.pl/en/page/70/versa-2.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Users Manuel is available now also, but only in Polish. English not available yet.

No USA sales?

Atrex looks like a good machine for my neck of the woods.

No USA dealers but Rutus is available from the UK.

never got an answer about USA plans but but if they build them on a small scale probably have they're hands full. Around $804 US or 630 pounds, but no headphones at that price.

The Base model comes with a HP Dongle for your wired HPs. They also have an accessory wireless receiver unit.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 6:18 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Am I the only one who did a double-take when first seeing that image?  Lawyers are already toasting their upcoming cases.  :laugh:

Yeah! 🙂-----So many detectors---so little ground!😂